Join Travel World China stand at the ITE Hong Kong 2023!
Date: 15-18 June 2023 Venue: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (Hall 1)
Join TWC stand for USD 1,250 (early bird rate)
for one work top (approx. 4.5 sqm)
- A display/ consultation desk with lockable storage
- A meeting table with chairs
- Advertising panel is included (you are requested to provide the design file and TWC will get it ready on your behalf) *
- Two exhibitor badges are included
- Meeting appointment request sent via email to TWC database and relevant travel trade WeChat groups on behalf of your company prior to the exhibition
To register please contact us on
To be qualified for an early bird rate you must register before 15th March 2023
Any registration after 15th March will be charged at US$ 1,562
Why join TWC stand:
- Cost saving!!! The official exhibiting cost for ITE Hong Kong 2023 is over USD 4,500 for a standard 9sqm stand, if you were to book as a sole exhibitor. Join us for significant saving and more benefits!
- It certainly is a hard decision to make when it comes to exhibit in Hong Kong/China, a country with completely different culture and mindset! Let’s take away the stress, with our expertise, network and hands-on help you will make the most of your exhibiting experience.
Why you should choose ITE Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong pre-pandemic spending US$26.9 billion on international tourism in 2019. With a smaller population, Hong Kong has a high per capita spending on outbound travel!
- ITE 2019 drew 700 exhibitors from over 50 countries and regions; over 11000 buyers and trade visitors with 60% from Hong Kong, 30% from mainland China; and around 80000 quality visitors with over 80% prefer FIT.
- ITE2021 and ITE2022 were held physically and successfully each with 30000 trade and FIT visitors.
- A strong restart of outbound, Hong Kong residents during the five-day Lunar New Year holiday (21-25 Jan) made a total of 453,000 outbound trips, which up 50 times over last year. Hong Kong outbound tour groups during Christmas fully booked. Over 600 outbound tour groups departed in last December of which around 30% to non-Asian destinations like Europe and the Middle East.
- China’s travel agents can stage outbound tour groups tointernational destinations from 6th Feb. Resuming in Feb in China are 140 weekly flights in more than 40 outbound routes of which over 80% to Asian destinations.
About Travel World China
Having established 18 years, Travel World China has been widely known as a leading tourism media, destination & hotel representation company for the Chinese outbound travel market.
As a Representation agency, we have rich experience working with tourism destinations, hotels and DMCs, we adopt a holistic approach based on individual destination’s unique characters and stage of development in China; we listen to your challenges and objectives; we digest and transform such understanding into an executable and measurable strategy plan.
For more information, please visit our web site www.travelworldreps.com